- War (whether declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, civil war, rebellion, revolution, riot, civil commotion, military or usurped power.
- Performing duties as a member of the armed forces or other law enforcing agencies.
- Any wilful, malicious, unlawful, or deliberate act.
- Nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, or radioactive contamination.
- Any biological, chemical, or nuclear terrorist act.
- Any pre-existing conditions, suicide, self-inflicted injuries, childbirth, miscarriage, dental treatment (except as necessitated by accidental injuries to sound and natural teeth), mental or nervous disorders, the use of alcohol or drugs other than those prescribed by a physician, venereal diseases, and AIDS or AIDS-related complex.
- Any professional sports or games where an insured person would or could earn income or remuneration from engaging in such sport or game, racing of any kind, or competition.
- Losses not reported within 24 hours to the relevant authorities (e.g. airlines, travel agents, police, etc.) and failure to provide the report certified by such authorities.
- Personal liabilities arising from use or operation of vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, or weapons.
- Flying other than as a fare-paying passenger in a licensed aircraft.